Sunday, September 9, 2012
In other news, I'm still working on my dress. The original purpose for this fabric was to make curtains for our bedroom. after much debating, I decided to take the curtains, sew them back together, and make it into the over skirt for my dress. It won't be as full as I would like, but since its a fencing skirt, hopefully that won't make too much of a difference. I found a king size bed sheet in a pile of fabric I went through, and that will become the underskirt for the outfit. The hope is to get my dress and also Jehan's doublet done for FFF&F in November. Who knows if I'll get it done, but that's the hope :)
Well, this is another week of work. Jehan and I have been going through all of our boxed up things from when we moved in March. We have gotten through many of the boxes, but we have a bit more to go. He would like to set up a haunted house in October, so we'll really have to work on it in the next few weeks. Hope to get some more scroll cases done also. Until later, with internet and more updates!