Sunday, March 10, 2013
When it comes to sewing, I've gotten a bit accomplished. I finished a fencing doublet and a T-tunic dress with surcoat done for yesterday. I also have finished my hoopskirt, and am almost done with my corset. Today I went to Mistress Maria's and she fixed my ruff debacle. I"m hoping to be able to put all of that up very soon. When it comes to my ice dragon project, that is coming along nicely as well. I have about 3 more inches to embroider and will be starting my paper this week. I've been encouraged to enter it into the heraldry, and sewing competitions as well as the embroidery, but I think I'll start with one this year...this is my "starting/ checking this out" year and I don't want to go overboard. After Ice dragon the only projects I have left are to start my prize chest and continue with my dress. Were coming down to the count when it comes to Ice dragon...so here's to the best!