Saturday, February 4, 2012

The joys of the New Year

     I apologize for the few weeks of silence. Unfortunately,  not having the internet can put a damper in your internet needs. With that being said, not too much has happened. I have passed my boards, meaning that I will be a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant when my license comes in the mail. This is one of my mundane life goals that are now accomplished :). The next part of my goal is to finish a pair of socks in the next month for Ice Dragon. They are a white and blue version of my red and blue socks, I just wanted them to be more accurate. Hopefully I can get them done in time for Ice dragon. I think I am going to start my wedding dress in May. By then I should have my own apartment, and also a sewing machine. I have also received my acorn from the shire: a token for service to the shire. Unfortunately, due to work, I was not able to local 12th  night so I will receive it at the next business meeting.

   Some of the events that are coming up are the deadly carnival on Feb 11th, a schola on the 18th, and fencing practices in between. I am so looking forward to the next few weeks and seeing what I can get done.

Hopefully I can have pictures over the next few weeks...can't wait to give you updates!

Always,
     Antoinette

No comments:

Post a Comment