Sunday, December 1, 2013

Just a few updates around the hollidays...

     Well, we have been busy as usual since our October adventure to New York. I'm still working with Maria on dresses, although the new Tudor dress we started we are postponing. The shire has had another successful FFF&F and Their Royal Majesties have a new Queen's Rapier Champion- Our dear friend THL Orlando. This year seems to be wrapping up so pleasantly. I have also been re-elected for the Seneschal position for another 2 years, so hopefully I can keep the ball rolling the way I am now.

     Jehan and I have the joyous news to share with everyone...we are expecting our first child at the end of June. So not only are we going to be busy with our SCA positions, but we will have a wee one of our own to take care of. Hopefully I can share some baby clothing patterns with everyone, once we have the baby. Sadly, that is really it for now. I haven't been feeling up to doing too much work, due to being tired all the time, but I have continued to work on Kumihimo. I am also not allowed to fence, so I have been doing a lot more teaching. Hopefully I can post some picture updates from some back scrolls that I have been working on, as well as my side projects.

Till then, don't stress with the holidays!

~An

No comments:

Post a Comment