Sunday, March 27, 2016

Spring time fun

Life has been quite busy in our household. Between running the Chronicler office, working, having the munchkin and basic household work, I've had little time for much else. I am still working on May QRC which has been its own adventure. 
My biggest issue A&S wise is I've been having a lot of pain in my hands again. I use my hands so much at work I really have little tolerance left when I sit down at the end of the night. Luckily I don't have deadlines or what not so I'm good at working at my pace. 
I'm still teaching A&S things when I can and traveling as money allows (I taught in Nithgaard the other weekend),so I still feel like I have a part in the game. Hopefully with the weather turning I can do more outside and crafting things...
Until then
An

No comments:

Post a Comment