Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I must apologize ...

I must apologize to everyone that I have not written anything lately. It has been a crazy few weeks, involving Jehan's grandmother dying, my graduation party, and starting a new job. I haven't had the time (or the energy to come down to get internet). But here I am now for a few moments, so I thought I would give you an update on what has been going on.

Last weekend was the Mountain Confederation Ladies Event. It was very cold and very wet, but it was still a lot of fun. I joints kept locking up and hurt the whole time, but I participated in the fencing tourney, and I know I at least didn't come in last place, so I am quite content with how I did. This week will be full of working, and still working on my sock. I had to rip out over 25 rows last night, due to not making an exact copy of the other one, and I want them to be as close as possible. Hopefully I can get more worked on this week before crown. I will more then likely bring some embroidery work to do at crown, while I sit and wait. My friend Jinx is a consort for a fighter, so I'll be there to support her as well as to see some old friends. I have never been to crown tourney, so it will be interesting to watch. I have also volunteered to retain for the king and queen, meaning I will follow them around, and assist them in any way that I can. Hopefully I can be of service, and it will be fun to do :).



I received my very expensive piece of paper in the mail the other day (also known as a diploma), meaning I am one step closer to being released into the world on my own. I am still looking for a COTA job, but for right now its just working a few part time jobs to get some money in the bank. Thank fully the next few weeks will not have any events (after crown that is), so I can kind of take things slower, save some money and work on some side projects that I've been putting off. Hope everyone has a good few weeks, and I hope to be on soon (and this time with some pictures :)

Till then

Always,
~Antoinette

No comments:

Post a Comment