Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Jehan!

Sunday was Christmas, and it was the most interesting day for me. After spending the day with my parents, I returned back to Jehans parents to find 2 dogs greeting me at the door, and the tree looking like it threw up multicolored presents. The best thing about this tree was at the end of the day, 4 full grown adults attacked the tree to collect all the candy we could (it ended up to be quite the fight, lol). My future mother-in-law took great pity on me, as she watched me sew the same object six times in a row, and bought me a sewing machine for Christmas. It is just a little one that is portable, but it is better than none, which is what I had before. His parents also bought us a kitchenmaid mandolin, for our future kitchen. My future sister and brother in law both Jehan and I both new garb for Christmas. Mine was a light purple and white italian style dress, and for jehan he received a deep red. I'm hoping to make it to kingdom 12th night in a few weeks, and also our local 12th night that is shortly after, and will be wearing them to those events. Hopefully then I will have pics of us in our new get ups. Over the next few weeks, things will be insane while I try to start a new job, and get back into the swings of life. Hopefully things will take a better turn for the better in the year to come....

   and the next celebration that occurred the next day (the 26th), which was Jehan's 30th birthday! He celebrated it with our one friend Kevin, while I was at work. Right now we have been in Denny's for the past 3 hours working on a vampire campaign that Jehan is planning on running when school starts again. I have a feeling it will be a long night: luckily I don't have to work until tomorrow night! it was a great way to end the weekend, and a great way to spend this special day for him. I think its time for us to head home, so I can get some sleep

until later,
    An

No comments:

Post a Comment