Friday, June 15, 2012

Concentration: Impossible


With my work schedule on the fritz (they have changed it 3 times in 2 weeks), I haven't had the energy to really do anything. I have been doing many events the past few weeks, which all included me attempting to fence, and retaining for their Majesties. I have a lot of fun doing both, so when my joints act up I know I can always do something. In the A&S field, I've been stuck in a rut. I"m having issues concentrating on one aspect of creating things, so I'm taking a small break. I do have good news: I just ordered my first 2 period books: "Exploring Elizabethan Embroidery.

I also ordered  my first book on Illumination called "Catherine of Cleves: Book of Hours". It is a period Germanic prayer book that was wonderful Gothic Illuminations in it. I am quite excited for it to come, so I can start with some more period works. It is a goal of mine to start being more accurate very slowly. It has taken me a few years, but with college taking over 90% of my time, I'm a bit behind. 

http://ca.pbsstatic.com/l/21/4921/9780807614921.jpg  I wish I had more to say for now...until then, I shall continue to do what I do

~An






No comments:

Post a Comment