Thursday, June 27, 2013

Here comes the Bride...part I

Well, Jehan and I have survived our first month of marriage. We were wed on May 24th, 2013 at the church I grew up in. Most of our family was in attendance, and made it very special. Sadly it was cold and slightly, rainy, but we didn't allow that to ruin it for us. Our photographer was our dear friend Jinx. I think she is so talented with photography, and was so happy she could do this for us. Our flowers were special ordered from the Rook and the Rose...we found them at the PA Renn. Faire last summer and adored their unique. The center pieces (shown below) I made from glasses I bought at the dollar tree, Easter grass from the dollar store, a piece of ribbon and a battery operated tea light. I think they turned out well, and they were pretty inexpensive.
.
For our honeymoon Jehan and toured Plimouth, Mass. and learned a great bit.We were able to create great memories from this day, as well as this trip. History is one thing we both love, and love to share with others. Hopefully slowly, I can share them here over time.
My wedding boquet



our center pieces













our cake topper




















This coming weekend is Aethelmearc in our great shire. I will be teaching two classes, one is a detached button hole which is a stitch in embroidery and my basic knitting class from FF&F. I will also be working on new dress for Pennsic since I don't have anything to really wear. Hoping to get 5 done, but we'll see how it goes. Due to technicalities, I might not get my wedding dress done. Either way, this next wedding will still be fun, and I can't wait until it happens :). Well, better get back to work for this weekend

Your In Service,
The new Mrs. Ashley Green

No comments:

Post a Comment