Sunday, August 14, 2011

After the great Pennsic war

well, today was the last day of the great Pennsic war. I helped to pack up Jehan and his camp, then made the 5 hour trip home. although we took a nice long nap in the middle, we made it home at about 5:30 am. Although I only saw the last dregings of the war, I am extremely excited for next year.

At my doctors appt. this past Wednesday, they discovered that I do not have Rheumatoid Arthritis according to the blood tests. I do have a vitamin D deficiency, so we are going to try me on vitamins and continue on with the pain medication. If in 2 weeks I am still in pain, then it is in for an MRI, and who knows from there...

I also wish I could say I did something interesting since my first post, but its mainly been laundry and getting ready to get Jehan. I have decided I am going to finish my socks and I will post them hopefully next time. I am having computer problems, so hopefully they do not stop me from posting.

Till later,

Antoinette


No comments:

Post a Comment