Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Welcome

Welcome everyone!

This will be my first post of many along my journey of life. I am hoping to be diligent to this blog, and post at least once every 2 weeks if not sooner. It will be a slow moving process, but hopefully I will be able to do it. currently, life is slightly crazy, for I am finishing my occupational therapy assistant degree with my last set of clinical experience, and am trying to find a job for after my completion. I am also trying to plan a wedding, and patch some of my garb, and organize my scattered brain life. This is also the second week of Pennsic (The Pennsic Wars are an annual event between the East and Middle Kingdoms of the Society for Creative Anachronism,  and are hosted by the Kingdom of Æthelmearc at Coopers' Lake Campground). I was not able to attend due to school. I hope you enjoy my blog, and I hope to post again soon

till then
~Antoinette



No comments:

Post a Comment