Wednesday, May 2, 2012

On the scroll side...




 Well I must admit, it has been some time since I last wrote. Between moving into a new apartment, creating scrolls, working, and now embroidery, scroll cases and all the tidbits one must do during the day, you run out of time quickly! The greatest news of the past months was that I have recieved my AoA, making me a Lady!


 


I must say it was a great honor to receive, and I was extremely surprised. I had a great time fencing, was preparing to stand as a retainer, and the next thing I know I am being called up into court! I do believe this might be enough excitement for me for quite awhile, though. I definitely prefer being on the back end watching people receive them :)

I also had the honor of doing a scroll for my friend Jinx. She was bestowed with the title "Iconic photographer" of the Barony of Endless Hills.


This was a piece of my own creation, and I think it turned out pretty nice. Her device is a black feline, and I thought the mouse taking a picture added a cute touch. I have heard the call of not only the Kingdom of AEthelmearc but also the call from their Excellencies of Endless Hills to do scrolls for Melee Maddness in a few months. This means that I will have a very busy schedule. Hopefully the money can come in for a sewing machine so I can mass produce not only garb for Pennsic, but also scroll cases for all the baronies in AEthelmearc.

While I am not thinking I will get everything done this year that I have planned, my next big goal is to get tabbards done for jehan and I for Pennsic, scroll cases for melee, and get the fabric for my wedding dress...Lets see how this works! for now its just chugging along and working on scrolls and embroidery

Until next time,

~Lady Antoinette


No comments:

Post a Comment