Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Day

Since I know that I won't be on tomorrow, I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. This is a time to be thankful for what you have, for your friends and for your family. I will be working, due to black Friday sales starting at 10pm. One of my biggest thanks is that I have a job, and will be starting a new one on December 7th (fingers crossed due to paperwork complications). Things are starting to look slightly up, so hopefully it stays that way.

This past weekend was the FFF&F event. It was a great time to spend with people, and to work on projects. on the negative, my back wouldn't stop the spasm issue that I've been having for a few days,  so I couldn't take the fencing class, but I was able to take an embroidery class and a class on documentation. I was also able to get a huge chunk of my second sock done. I'm thinking that I might make a new one, this time in authentic blue and white for myself, and also in a size that will fit me. This first one was in colors that I had and on the pattern scale. I also want to make a set of Norwegian over sleeves, and also a pair of matching gloves and a hat. I think it will look really cool all together. A life goal of mine is to be able to make as complete as possible whole knitted outfits from the time periods that we study. Not all articles of clothing were knitted of course, but for the ones that I can document, I would love to create. Hopefully I can find a house big enough for my collection one day, lol.

Well off to work I go...hopefully I'll be able to stay dry since its currently pouring...I hope everyone has a very happy thanksgiving and until later...

always,
   An

No comments:

Post a Comment